Monday, February 8, 2010

Who's Excited?

It all started six years ago, during the 2004 Summer Games in Athens, Greece. I was sitting, watching television about a week before the games began with my mother and a cell phone ad with Michael Phelps came on. I didn't know who that boy was, but when he rose out of the pool and took his swim cap off I was already gone. Completely smitten with a very wet, handsome man. Its been really gratifying for me, because it turns out he's a pretty great swimmer too. So Michael became the first ever Hot Olympian of the Day. I sent an e mail out to all the ladies I knew with cute pictures of Michael, and everyone enjoyed and it seemed like a good idea so I went with it.

I sent an e mail featuring a new athlete for each day of the games. I continued the tradition for the 2006 Winter Games in Torino and the 2008 Summer Games in Beijing. Now its time again for the Olympics and I decided a blog might be easier and more fun. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment, forward and share. And please don't hesitate to send suggestions as you watch the games. I'm always scouting out new Hot Olympians but I can't do it alone!


Photo from: menshairstyles.net

No comments:

Post a Comment